FAO: Nuneaton Owls

Guest waddowl

Guest waddowl

Hey Guys,Was just wondering whether there was a chance that any of you might be able to give me a lift to Nuneaton Railway Station on Wednesday night after the Coventry game as the last train which will get me back to Sheffield is at 10.45. Last train from Coventry is 10.23 so thats pretty much impossible.I've gathered there is a bus from the Ricoh to Nuneaton but think i might be pushing it to make it in time if I rely on that. PM me if you'd be willing to help, would be much appreciated.Thanks

Guest Infamouszigg

Waddowl,Hope you managed to get your train back last night okay, good to meet you.We re planning the invasion f Derby for the last match of the season.U.T.O's

Guest waddowl

Hey Ziggy,Was good to meet you too and the others. Got back with plenty of time to spare (even had time for a pint in pub by Nuneaton station) thanks to George's expert driving. Can't say how grateful I am to him and his brother Alan.Sure i'll be at Derby and gona join Wednesdayite very shortly so i'll probably see you in the Wednesdayite lounge soon.U.T.O's

Guest Infamouszigg

Hey Ziggy,Was good to meet you too and the others. Got back with plenty of time to spare (even had time for a pint in pub by Nuneaton station) thanks to George's expert driving. Can't say how grateful I am to him and his brother Alan.Sure i'll be at Derby and gona join Wednesdayite very shortly so i'll probably see you in the Wednesdayite lounge soon.U.T.O's

Don't forget as you're from Northampton originally you have honorary membership of the Midlands Owls.