Theory v Practice

Guest PenangOwl

Guest PenangOwl

I always say it is somewhat wrong for us overseas Owls to comment on the football being played but the little I have seen online and on TV and the reports I have read alongwith comments on this and other web forums indicates a great deal is wrong. However I would like to contribute that in theory, appointing Megson appeared to be a good move - his history with the club (and his father), his commitment, his passion for SWFC and his success at other clubs does indeed suggest this. But the practical side looks to be leaving a great deal absent from what he has achieved so far and what he may well achieve in the future. To me, it is simply not working and if Mr. Mandaric has taken on Wednesday for it's future potential then he needs to start right now looking once again at the appointment he made with GM and feel a lump in his throat. i do not believe in hiring and firing but I do believe that square pegs in round holes do not fit!

A business will never succeed whilst it's key personnel are being shuffled from one responsible position to another and then another.

Greetings from a very rainy Malaysia!