Southampton vs Sheffield Wednesday

Guest 03 owl

Guest Maplo

We need to stop looking at what our players can't do, and ask what they can do (cue lots of people saying they can't do anything, or similar smart responses).

Like a few other people have mentioned, why don't we go 4-3-3 and go for it. We can't defend as a team full stop. If we go 4-3-3 we can use the likes of Spurr or D. Jones overlapping going forward, Madine, Heff + another of our plethora of attacking options should be enough against most defences. Midfield is the issue. Miller + 2 for me. O'Connor works hard but can't pass, tackle or shoot. Potter can't go forward. Coke infuriates me, as he shows 5 mins per game of what he can do. Palmer looks nice and tidy, but got over ran in the Plymouth (I think it was) game.

At the end of the day were supporters. The atmosphere at Hillsborough has been poor all season. We need to start picking the few positives out of games and building the players up a bit. In the play-off season we had a similar squad but the support that season must have dragged an extra 10-15% out of some individuals!

Enjoy what's left of your weekends

Up the owls!