2 x Adult Tickets available

Guest AdrianBeasley

Guest AdrianBeasley

I have 2 x adult tickets available.

Paid £300 for these earlier today due to desperation only to then be lucky enough to get 2 in the ballot.

Will accept £300 for the pair. Please PM if interested.

Guest Dean Richardson

I have 2 x adult tickets available.

Paid £300 for these earlier today due to desperation only to then be lucky enough to get 2 in the ballot.

Will accept £300 for the pair. Please PM if interested.

good luck selling them at that price! pricing out proper owls fans awesome

Guest ™Goody™

Me and my other half are desperate to go after we got snubbed by SEE. We bought tickets on general sale online and when our tickets came through they turned out to be concessions. They refused to upgrade us to 2 adults and so have had to get a refund. Because of this we weren't even included in the ballot as SWFC had it down that we already bought tickets.

I'll pay face value for them if your interested if not then we will happily watch the game at home.

Guest Dean Richardson

Me and my other half are desperate to go after we got snubbed by SEE. We bought tickets on general sale online and when our tickets came through they turned out to be concessions. They refused to upgrade us to 2 adults and so have had to get a refund. Because of this we weren't even included in the ballot as SWFC had it down that we already bought tickets.

I'll pay face value for them if your interested if not then we will happily watch the game at home.

swfc and see tickets hav dealt with the selling of tkts so badly they could hav done it so much better and as for dull city 27,000 tin pot disgusting