By @owlstalk, 06/09/21
  • 10 comments
Saido Berahino's first interview at Sheffield Wednesday
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Recommended Comments

Comments

Good luck to him. I'm sure "Mooro" will know which buttons to press to get the best from him.

Life is flipping sh!t sometimes, and deals you bad hands. Sometimes it makes you do some stupid and crazy things. We can't hold that against him, or anyone, until we've walked a mile in their shoes. Nor can we use it as an excuse for past behaviour. It's about understanding, compassion, tolerance and acceptance.

When I'm perfect, I'll be able to fully critise others for their actions. Until then, I have to accept I, and they, are not perfect.

14 hours ago, prowl said:

Sound like he's got his act together. Talk is cheap so it's up to him to produce on the pitch. At this stage you couldn't ask for more.

Good luck to him and let's get behind him. He could be a superstar at this level.

One day, just one day we are going to get lucky, hoping headlines are,

"BERAHINO IS BACK"

"Sheffield Wednesdays striker BERAHINO strikes again".

"Top scoring striker hits another brace in Wednesday Win.

Wouldn't you just love it.

• Like 2

To be fair we've not done badly in the past. Loovens, Lees, Westwood, Bannan. All good players and sevants of the club, Only Lees cost anything and that wasn't much.

I'm sure there's plenty of others. Le's hope Berahino is better than all of them put together. 

IP.Board Videos by DevFuse