A great feeling to be here | Sylla Sow first interview

By @owlstalk, 12/08/21
  • 5 comments
A great feeling to be here | Sylla Sow first interview
  • Like 1

Recommended Comments

Comments

Seems like a nice bloke. 

Hopefully he can link up well and bag some goals. 

I wanna see goalllllls

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Posted

Did he just say there was no other interest from any other club? If so no wonder he jumped at the chance to come here!

10 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Did he just say there was no other interest from any other club? If so no wonder he jumped at the chance to come here!

I took it that he meant he didn't have any interest in joining any other club, after the conversation with Moore. Which is obviously dictated by the type of other interest he received...I'm sure if Ole Gunner phoned him up, he'd have been immediately interested!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Posted

19 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

I took it that he meant he didn't have any interest in joining any other club, after the conversation with Moore. Which is obviously dictated by the type of other interest he received...I'm sure if Ole Gunner phoned him up, he'd have been immediately interested!

Yeah I guess that’s what he meant!

surprised that so much is made of first interviews. It's the same questions that are asked, and a parrot could answer them 

How does it feel now that you're here --Terrible. i thought it was Manchester I was signing for.

What about the other players - They're a set of thich , racist B*****ds. Can't stand 'em.

What did you feel hwen you got the call -Hoped it would be a great club, better wages.......

The fans - I've heard from other players they are a very unforgiving lot. If you're in you're in , if not, well sod them I'm still getting paid

It's like the Media, wh turn up to a disaster , then , interviewing a victim who's been blown up or burned  and they ask the very important question 'How do you feel?'   On top of the world .

IP.Board Videos by DevFuse