Darren Moore's post-Swansea reaction

By @owlstalk, 13/04/21
  • 7 comments

Darren Moore's post-Swansea reaction

Recommended Comments

Comments

The asymmetric nature of his forehead creases annoys me far more than it reasonably should.

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, GooglyMoogly said:

Ermy’s the fastest milkman in the west!

Even Ted from Teddington couldn’t save this lot. 

• Haha 1

He's the second of our recent managers, Monk the other, that I cannot listen to. 

He's full of erm's. 

Monk was full of yeah's and ear pulls 

Pulis spoke well but was totally at a loss. 

Bruce was "now look" 

Bring back Carlos. At least he raised a smile every time he spoke. Hadn't got a clue what he was talking about but was a great ranter. 

Can you visual Moore team talk:

Bazza erm don't erm pass back erm do your erm twizzly thingy and erm pass to erm, oh I don't know erm what do you erm think bazza?

Team talks lasted all erm day. 

I'm erm not sure if erm Moore is erm right for us but erm who else could we erm have got. 

Any erm suggestions? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

He's the second of our recent managers, Monk the other, that I cannot listen to. 

He's full of erm's. 

Monk was full of yeah's and ear pulls 

Pulis spoke well but was totally at a loss. 

Bruce was "now look" 

Bring back Carlos. At least he raised a smile every time he spoke. Hadn't got a clue what he was talking about but was a great ranter. 

Can you visual Moore team talk:

Bazza erm don't erm pass back erm do your erm twizzly thingy and erm pass to erm, oh I don't know erm what do you erm think bazza?

Team talks lasted all erm day. 

I'm erm not sure if erm Moore is erm right for us but erm who else could we erm have got. 

Any erm suggestions? 

I know exactly what you mean... I turned that off after the “ we go again “ comment. He seems like a smashing bloke and I’m sure that his footy knowledge is up there, but God almighty, how can that drivel be inspiring. I suppose that there is little that he can say to the media... he must save his motivational rant for the changing room.

I would love to hear him say “Look, we’re as weak as p•ss, we have little or no chance of staying up and we don’t deserve to, our strikers are a spent force and the ones on the bench are worse, apart from Bannan we have a third tier midfield, our defence has zero pace and any talented players that we do have are crocked... what do you expect me to do ?...and before you ask, yes I do regret leaving Doncaster “

• Haha 1