91 retro shirt

Guest AwayOwl

Guest AwayOwl

i saw the 91 retro shirt in the online shop from a link on good ol owlstalk a few weeks ago and now i was looking to buy it and unless im completely computer illetrate it appears to be out of stock. if this is so the superstore should really get some in, it looks fantastic with out the sponsor logo-that i think always ruins a nice shirt.

Guest Foldsey

I ordered it online amongst other items a couple of weeks ago now when it said it was in stock. When I got the parcel, it wasn't there. I looked at the receipt where there was a note saying that it had gone out of stock and they would be receiving a new batch soon and will send it on when they come in, it just takes a while. I'm still waiting!!

Guest AwayOwl

I ordered it online amongst other items a couple of weeks ago now when it said it was in stock. When I got the parcel, it wasn't there. I looked at the receipt where there was a note saying that it had gone out of stock and they would be receiving a new batch soon and will send it on when they come in, it just takes a while. I'm still waiting!!

nice one, cheers pal

Guest jimmyowl77

The store has had them in stock since just before christmas and they were on sale in the shop at the palace game

I realise you both prob don't go regular enough due to location but thought I'd let you know

I'm on my fourth 91 top since christmas, first one was wrong size then on the second one the stitching came away from the collar and the third one developed a v shaped tear (caught in a coat zip) :ohmy:

Dont want to put you off as they look class :biggrin:

Edited by jimmyowl77

Guest Foldsey

The store has had them in stock since just before christmas and they were on sale in the shop at the palace game

I realise you both prob don't go regular enough due to location but thought I'd let you know

I'm on my fourth 91 top since christmas, first one was wrong size then on the second one the stitching came away from the collar and the third one developed a v shaped tear (caught in a coat zip) :ohmy:

Dont want to put you off as they look class :biggrin:

Thanks for that jimmyowl! Maybe I'll get mine in the post this week then if they were in the shop at the weekend. Wish I could get there more often! But knowing that, if I don't recieve mine this week then I can give them a call to see if they have fogotten me! :biggrin: Glad you got yours sorted in the end!