Car Stickers

Living near Dirty Leeds ™ I've noticed how many cars have those big white car stickers of the their club badge in the rear windows. They are around 12 inch long and wide. I've seen similar Blades ones, do we have any?

There's a sign place in Sheffield that has a selection of these, they start from about £5 to about £15 depending on the size you want - and they fix on the window for you for free. They have the two different designs. I have one on my car.

They're called Rich Large and are based on Handsworth Road at Handsworth, a few hundred yards passed Asda on the opposite side.

Telephone: 0114 2671617 / 07702 088125

Email: rich@imagesignstudio.com

Web: www.imagesignstudio.com

Generally, you can just pop in and they will fix it for you there and then.

Over the years I've asked the Club shop about selling these, they've admitted they get a lot of enquiries but have never done anything about supplying them. However, we're now a well run Club, so perhaps in the future ........!

Edited by Wednesdayite

Living near Dirty Leeds ™ I've noticed how many cars have those big white car stickers of the their club badge in the rear windows. They are around 12 inch long and wide. I've seen similar Blades ones, do we have any?

Hi mate i am a sign maker by trade and also do car shows for number plates, car stickers etc let me know what you require and i can probably do it for you.

the ones i sell alot of are an etch look,just let me know

cheers

Hi mate i am a sign maker by trade and also do car shows for number plates, car stickers etc let me know what you require and i can probably do it for you.

the ones i sell alot of are an etch look,just let me know

cheers

Thanks, fitted in last night, looks good in the car park inbetween all of the Leeds stickers. :biggrin:

Edited by NormOwl

They've got these back in stock in the Owls shop now, 12" high and 8" wide blue owl.

Guest jimmyowl77

i've seen some magnetic type 'follow the owls' car stickers somewhere...kicking myself for not getting one!!!

You can get them from the superstore

Guest intercity0wl

i've seen some magnetic type 'follow the owls' car stickers somewhere...kicking myself for not getting one!!!

Just remember to take them off when you park up, had two and lost both when i forgot, but they do look good.

Guest Leg-end

The superstore should at least offer some basic small decent ones - the ones with all the blank space filled in white are rubbish!