Barnsley Game

Guest fatowl1967

Guest fatowl1967

Why are tickets for this game not back on sale online yet. After the derby double there is an immense amount of elation that needs to be seized upon and i am sure lots of people would buy tickets for this game immediately.

Come on Wednesday, Lets try to pack the ground out for this. Get em back on sale tomorrow

Why are tickets for this game not back on sale online yet. After the derby double there is an immense amount of elation that needs to be seized upon and i am sure lots of people would buy tickets for this game immediately.

Come on Wednesday, Lets try to pack the ground out for this. Get em back on sale tomorrow

Posted nearly the same last night, LS is crying out for people to attend on the OS, when you go to book the tickets you cant, needs sorting or it'll be 17,000 and they'll be wondering why.

Guest intercity0wl

Why is it showing in the fixtures part of the OS on the 17th as postponed ?

Guest fatowl1967

Well done wednesday...Back on sale