Who else is converging on Sheffield 6 v Ipswich?

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

Well then it looks like me and Matt, Long Eaton's finest on our own Come on where are ya?Support ya team! :bigemo_harabe_net-86:

Guest Infamouszigg

very funny - you staying on for the after party?

I'll be back off down to the 'sunny East Midlands' after the game with my son and possibly dropping off a fellow Owl at North Wingfield, Chesterfield if all goes to plan, so probably not.I have pm'd you regarding your e-mail address as I've the pictures I took on the Chris Waddle night.If you don't get the pictures before Saturday, just ask Neil who I am, or Mitchell, Jerimiah, Smudge, Bully or Fras (and don't forget Vikki!)If all else fails I will try to get the seats to the right of the entrance behind the desk. As we were there for the Stoke game.

Guest Pickle66

yeh i know you have, but owlstalk has gone funny on me, i cant reply to messages and also i cant do quote/repy only fast reply which comes up in a completely different box. I went away for a few days came back and logged on yesterday and all these probs.

Guest Infamouszigg

yeh i know you have, but owlstalk has gone funny on me, i cant reply to messages and also i cant do quote/repy only fast reply which comes up in a completely different box. I went away for a few days came back and logged on yesterday and all these probs.

Now that is a bugger!Oh well, should be in for around 1.45-2.00pmLook for a man with a zimmer frame, colostasmy bag, flat cap, pipe and slippers then!Oh with a nine year old son who looks more like he's twelve!More seriously though6ft two, eyes o' blue'gigs' (internet geek!)Oh and according to Mitchell I look like one of the Proclaimers! (Nice!)(Mind you having been up and about last Thursday since 5.30am and having seen the one photo of me on the Chris Waddle night at somewhere close to 10.30pm, not at my best! :yahoo: )

Guest Infamouszigg

As Wednesday performances go on Saturday,Very poor.However it was nice to met up with Pickle66 (Karen) from S.O.S. although for only a few moments before heading off to the game.My owd mucker Rich enjoyed the Wednesdayite lounge, the free food and cheap beer, will look to do it all again soon and hope for a more positive end result on the field of play.Cheers allInfamous Zigg :yawn: :yahoo: :clap: :clap2: :biggrin::blush:;-):laugh:

Guest Pickle66

Nice to meet you too :-) My nephew asked if you were boyfriend lolI forgot you said you might be in or i would have looked for you a little earlier though we only got there just after 2pm anyhow.Another dire result, and well i am beginning to wonder if i am actually sane paying out £60 ret rail fare each time i come to watch - let alone the season ticket cost. Has to be done thoughWill be there on the 28th but not decided about the 2nd Jan as yet.

Guest Infamouszigg

Nice to meet you too :-) My nephew asked if you were boyfriend lol- :yahoo: :clap: I forgot you said you might be in or i would have looked for you a little earlier though we only got there just after 2pm anyhow.Another dire result, and well i am beginning to wonder if i am actually sane paying out £60 ret rail fare each time i come to watch - let alone the season ticket cost. Has to be done thoughWill be there on the 28th but not decided about the 2nd Jan as yet.

£60 rail fare!!Bloody hell, all to watch that!!! - Do you go straight home to Weston or stay with family and friends whilst in the area?Looks like Aston-on-Trent Owl will be up for the Wolves game, i am on stock taking duties at work (Marvellous, not!) so will have to wait and see.Keep checking ut our detals in the Midlands section in case I forget to post elsewhere.Cheers one and all.Merry Christmas.The one the onlyInfamousZigg Edited by Infamouszigg

Guest Pickle66

No i was in Sheffield until Monday morning, got a train back to Bristol to work at daft o'clock. Am up for the Wolves game, but decided against the Crewe game though time to change my mind, looking like fist match of the New Year for me will be the cup game against Charlton.Have a good christmas if don't see you onlineK