Derby Double Matchday DVD (proper quality production)

I forgot to add it's presented in 4:3 even though it should be 16:9 (good old ifoedit sorts that out fellas).

The sound also keeps dropping every few seconds... fantastic, it's back off to the shop tomorrow for a refund.

I forgot to add it's presented in 4:3 even though it should be 16:9 (good old ifoedit sorts that out fellas).

The sound also keeps dropping every few seconds... fantastic, it's back off to the shop tomorrow for a refund.

it was shot in 16:9 so that's strange

it was shot in 16:9 so that's strange

Mastered as 4:3 although you can tell it's 16:9 squashed up.

I've checked it out in ifoedit and it's defo mastered as 4:3.

Done by amateurs, I'd rather pay an extra few quid for a quality product.

id have bought a turn with "2-1" "DOUBLE" / "95years" written on it the few weeks after the game.

now i cant be un-workable

especially if its a shoddy as described above

un-workable that RIGHT up didnt you Wednesday. WRC!

It's a typical SWFC DVD, it's not even a dual layer disc so you can imagine the quality.

They should do it as a double edition- both games - and with as special feature at the end where they get interviews from players/management/maybe even some fans of what the two wins mean to them ( even sour faced blackwell could be asked for his view.)

Why not sell it at a special price as a double edition along with the new CD of the Derby Double song? I went in the shop today and it was playing over the sound system.