Ordering online

Guest James-The-Owl

Depends what you ordered. If they have been busy with other matches, that are coming up sooner than the game you have purchased for then they will prioritise with them first.

Email the club by forwarding your on line purchase confirmation email.

ticketoffice@sheffieldwednesday.co.uk

Edited by Sam779

Guest James-The-Owl

Depends what you ordered. If they have been busy with other matches, that are coming up sooner than the game you have purchased for then they will prioritise with them first.

Email the club by forwarding your on line purchase confirmation email.

ticketoffice@sheffieldwednesday.co.uk

Ok cheers mate.

And I ordered Donny tickets, btw.

And me. Bought Donny online last Monday morning, no tickets as yet. Don't like it. What happens if they don't come, do I get replacements? Probably worrying unnecessarily but I usually go to the ticket office and like having the tickets in my hand! Not in Sheffield last week though.

Guest Nutters

I emailed the ticket office about the donny tickets, got a reply the next day. There sending them out this week as they were too busy to do it last week.

I also ordered mine online

Still waiting for my donny tickets, booked online on Monday morning

Anyone had theres?

I ordered mine last Monday morning by Owls Online Ticketing, still not arrived, so called the number given on the confirmation Email, but a recorded message told me that the number had changed (in a week?). When I finally got through to the ticket office I was asked for my membership number. I gave them the membership number printed on the confirmation Email, but was told that it was wrong. Eventually, the girl found my details, and told me that the tickets should be going out this week, but if I hadn't received mine by Friday I should arrange to collect it from the ticket office!!

Fantastic !! another fiftyfive mile round trip.

I don't doubt for a minute that the new regime is making vast improvements at Hillsborough, but they obviously haven't got round to improving the online booking service yet. It can't come soon enough.

I emailed the ticket office about the donny tickets, got a reply the next day. There sending them out this week as they were too busy to do it last week.

I also ordered mine online

Cheers for that nutters i was starting to get a little worried.

Guest fatowl1967

Didnt know till just now that mine came yesterday. apparently 2 yr old granddaughter opened yesterdays post and wife found tickets behind sofa this morning. how lucky is that, she normally tears paper up or draws on it

Guest ROTHERHAM OWL

THEY MIGHT BE COMING VIA THE LONDON BUSES WHO MIGHT BE PASSING THEM TO A LONDON POSTMAN...AS WE KNOW LONDON CAN'T OPERATE WHEN IT SNOWS...THAT MIGHT BE WHY THEY ARE TAKING A WHILE....IF THIS INT THE CASE THEN THEY MIGHT BE LOST OR COMING ON A SLEDGE