Sheffield Wednesday Chocolate Bars

Guest Owlquilla

Guest Owlquilla

I am now convinced, after searching countless times, that the Superstore no longers sells the Sheffield Wednesday Chocolate Bars. Gutted.

My friends and I used to use the chocolate bars as currency for personal bets... but since they no longer sell them, the following bets have not been paid for:

Leeds to lose in play-off finals

Gary Barry not being signed by Liverpool

(to name just two)

I for one would certainly buy the chocolate bars again, even if its just to pay off my debts. (I'm also due a few in return - the above two bets are ones I need paying for :biggrin: )

What happened to the chocolate bars??

I am now convinced, after searching countless times, that the Superstore no longers sells the Sheffield Wednesday Chocolate Bars. Gutted.

My friends and I used to use the chocolate bars as currency for personal bets... but since they no longer sell them, the following bets have not been paid for:

Leeds to lose in play-off finals

Gary Barry not being signed by Liverpool

(to name just two)

I for one would certainly buy the chocolate bars again, even if its just to pay off my debts. (I'm also due a few in return - the above two bets are ones I need paying for :biggrin: )

What happened to the chocolate bars??

When I was younger I only ever used to go to 2 or 3 games a season and said chocolate bars were always saved up for out of my pocket money and were a must buy pre-match.

Can't believe they're not doing them anymore. Sad times :sad: