Owlstalk Academy Evening

Guest Bellsview

i'm probably in the same mindset as the majority of wednesdayites on owlstalk, that being we have all been waiting for and welcome the current change in management, new idea's, vigour, openess, direction and and a can do attitude, i think we would all agree that we need to put all the past infighting and divisive politics behind us.

i didn't go to the academy do, i wouldn't know any of you regular posters on here if i tripped over you in the street, i have no contacts inside at swfc and i don't know any of the great and the good, i'm just a long standing season ticket holder in the south stand that goes to home games and most away, i have never met ashley carson and therefore i feel unqualified to comment on him in a personal capacity, many posters on this site who appear to move in his circle comment on the fact he's one of the good guys.

unfortunately that doesn't cut much ice with myself, all i know is that, for what ever reason, he is on record that he thought it was quite legitimate to take legal action against wednesdayites who held an opinion or strong belief contary or critical of the regime that was running the club when we were on the dark side.

on a personal note i wish the man no ill, however in my opinion he should resign from the board or be shown the door, i'm sorry but some things can't be glossed over.

i'm probably in the same mindset as the majority of wednesdayites on owlstalk, that being we have all been waiting for and welcome the current change in management, new idea's, vigour, openess, direction and and a can do attitude, i think we would all agree that we need to put all the past infighting and divisive politics behind us.

i didn't go to the academy do, i wouldn't know any of you regular posters on here if i tripped over you in the street, i have no contacts inside at swfc and i don't know any of the great and the good, i'm just a long standing season ticket holder in the south stand that goes to home games and most away, i have never met ashley carson and therefore i feel unqualified to comment on him in a personal capacity, many posters on this site who appear to move in his circle comment on the fact he's one of the good guys.

unfortunately that doesn't cut much ice with myself, all i know is that, for what ever reason, he is on record that he thought it was quite legitimate to take legal action against wednesdayites who held an opinion or strong belief contary or critical of the regime that was running the club when we were on the dark side.

on a personal note i wish the man no ill, however in my opinion he should resign from the board or be shown the door, i'm sorry but some things can't be glossed over.

Excellent post, eloquently written

Posted Image Edited by Wise_Owl