Nuneaton/Midland Owls Birmingham Home on Sky

Although got sky @ home planning to go to the pub to watch this in Nuneaton.. off to Forest on Tuesday but can't make Hillsborough as got to take daughter to a party and saving pennies as and where I can

Anyone fancy meeting up and watching it like we did when we played away against Naaaarrrich last season (?)

Although got sky @ home planning to go to the pub to watch this in Nuneaton.. off to Forest on Tuesday but can't make Hillsborough as got to take daughter to a party and saving pennies as and where I can

Anyone fancy meeting up and watching it like we did when we played away against Naaaarrrich last season (?)

Daft i know but will be making the journey up to S6 for the match so wont be with you for this one

Might just join you for that. :cool:

nice one pal, would be nice to have a few owls in there. im doing some flyering in notts earlier in the day with my band (who are sort-of wednesday fans due to me) so there will be a lil group of us. should be a good laugh. :cool:

nice one pal, would be nice to have a few owls in there. im doing some flyering in notts earlier in the day with my band (who are sort-of wednesday fans due to me) so there will be a lil group of us. should be a good laugh. :cool:

Cool, will stroll in with my mate for a few, (West Ham fan, but he'll be following the Owls)

What time you gonna be in there?