SWFC Mastercard

I got an Owls mastercard. I wanted it for 2 reasons

1) Priority booking over genral sale

2) No Booking Fee

I was also told that once my card had been used 3 times I would get a free match ticket.

Not a bad deal hmmmmmmmmmm

except the priority booking seems only to happen on the odd games not all the time I emailed SWFCon 30/12/08 about this and sent a reminder on the 12th Jan and have had no reply.

Next the ticket voucher comes and it only applies if I also buy another ticket at the same time :dry: ie it is not a free ticket it is a half price ticket ( 2 for 1 ).

That is not the deal as I read it on the website

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1405111,00.html

Can someone please from the commercial department please explain this or at least have the decency to respond to my email.

Great Stuff , I got a PM from admin 'James' asking me to email Steve at the club regarding this. After I emailed I got a telephone call less than 10 mins. later from Steve and an assurance that the issue will be sorted.

So two thanks here. 1) For the PM from James 2) The first class customer service from Steve.

Up the Owls!

Guest jimmyowl77

I found it quite useful, I signed up for 2 last season for the freebies, got a free ticket voucher sent through for the charlton game in feb last year which I passed onto a mate as I'm a season ticket holder, then only used the card just before christmas and won a vip day out for 2 for the Watford game in Jan.