Supporters Bar

Guest shaftesbury_owl

Guest shaftesbury_owl

Sorry if the Pope's popped his cloggs and all that but...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a big space in the building wih the club shop in it? Kind of where the ticket office used to be and further back.

Couldn't we turn that area into a supporters bar for members / season ticket holders? Would get people buying beer from the club not the local pubs and keep them around after the match too! Especially if there were events on in the evening - Discos, karaoke, local bands etc.

Could be a real money spinner.

There are several similar initiatives currently being explored by the club.

I think it is fair to say that if there is a facility that is in demand by supporters that would improve the match day experience and bring funds into the club then the club are eager to explore the possibilities.

There are several similar initiatives currently being explored by the club.

I think it is fair to say that if there is a facility that is in demand by supporters that would improve the match day experience and bring funds into the club then the club are eager to explore the possibilities.

Owlstalk, Wednesdayite, or both could fill that facility every match day, both before and after the match. Open it to the whole customer base and you are laughing.

One-off nights would also be an earner, outside match days if done correctly. Look what Wednesdayite did with the comedy nights at a time they were considered club lepers.

Do it, you know it makes sense.