Tickets

as a season ticket holder i don't have to buy tickets for home games too often, but when i try too i can never get the seat next to me because of 'block booking ' or something of that sort

with the LS era now here, has he done anything to get rid of such a stupid system?? as i would like to buy a ticket for the birm'ham game and would like the seat to be at least near my seat

thanks

as a season ticket holder i don't have to buy tickets for home games too often, but when i try too i can never get the seat next to me because of 'block booking ' or something of that sort

with the LS era now here, has he done anything to get rid of such a stupid system?? as i would like to buy a ticket for the birm'ham game and would like the seat to be at least near my seat

thanks

Hi Jordyowl

That's a good point although is it not the case that you can go down to the ticket office or call them up and request the ticket next to you ?

I take it you're talking about the online system ?

Owlstalk Shop

Hi Jordyowl

That's a good point although is it not the case that you can go down to the ticket office or call them up and request the ticket next to you ?

Same for me in the the north stand, around 4 seats are kept for "corporate" guests which never get used. Stops me bringing the wife and little un sometimes. On seconds thoughts it's probably a good idea :happy:

Edited by NormOwl

yeah the online systems a joke for that :angry:

hmmmm

I often buy relatives tickets near me using the online system

I put my seat nr and row in and it finds an available seat nearby, which is generally spot on. No ST Holder sits directly in front of me or next to my Dad so we can get those usually.

It didn't do this online at first, you could only pick the block, but now IMO it works fairly well

Guest mrbluesky

hmmmm

I often buy relatives tickets near me using the online system

I put my seat nr and row in and it finds an available seat nearby, which is generally spot on. No ST Holder sits directly in front of me or next to my Dad so we can get those usually.

It didn't do this online at first, you could only pick the block, but now IMO it works fairly well

cheers matt didnt know this thats why i stopped using it a while ago

thanks

Just phone up the ticket number every time Ive done what your trying to do by ringing up I have never failed.