Make sure you get your tickets

Doesn't say, but I presume that the 20,000 includes season tickets because I don't know how many ST holders there are but if say it's around 12,000 and we have sold an additional 20,000 and given around 3,000 away that would be 35,000 seats taken up before you take how many are going to turn up from Charlton. :unsure:

Hope that makes sense/helps

just been on their site and it says valley away coach ticket price is £15, it also says that they will have to pay £24 on the day if they don't buy in advance. It says Wedneday are holding a family fun day" and that's why we are reducing ticket prices, not heard it called that myself.

Does anyone know any charlton fans? Can they text them to let them know its tenner on the day.

Seriously, anyone want to venture onto some charlton sites and spread the word? I'd do it but i'm more the ideas man than the doer if you know what i mean. And i'm supposed to be doing something other than cocking around on owlstalk at the moment.

Guest KyleSWFC36

Does anyone know any charlton fans? Can they text them to let them know its tenner on the day.

Seriously, anyone want to venture onto some charlton sites and spread the word? I'd do it but i'm more the ideas man than the doer if you know what i mean. And i'm supposed to be doing something other than cocking around on owlstalk at the moment.

I would let them know on Footymad but the Charlton board is deader than the dodo, don't really think it would get the message across tbh.