piggy tickets

Guest hullowls

Guest hullowls

due to living in hull and working on the monday when the tickets go on sale for season ticket holders. I was wondering if tickets can be purchased over the phone or not. I cant find anything on the os thats says its ok.

cheers in advance

due to living in hull and working on the monday when the tickets go on sale for season ticket holders. I was wondering if tickets can be purchased over the phone or not. I cant find anything on the os thats says its ok.

cheers in advance

t'interweb

t'interweb

All i'm going to say about that is that the online booking system works in a different way for home and away tickets.

Home tickets are 'reserved' as soon as you make a booking, as they're linked in to the SWFC ticket system. Away tickets are not on the computer, they are a block of printed tickets which we get in the post.

The ticket office download a list of ticket orders a couple of times a day, prints and packages the tickets (I phoned up once cuz I got my order wrong and the lady told me they not been downloaded yet).

Now, I can't see them telling a big queue of people outside that all the tickets have gone at 9:10 to Internet customers, there'd be a right riot. It's far easier to disappoint people who arn't there

The same applies to phone tickets, as they've been outsourced too.

So, it sucks a bit, but if you want a ticket I think your best idea is to queue up with the rest of the mugs in the cold.

I have great faith in technology, but not for something like this, to be sure you need to have it in your grubbly little paws.

All i'm going to say about that is that the online booking system works in a different way for home and away tickets.

Home tickets are 'reserved' as soon as you make a booking, as they're linked in to the SWFC ticket system. Away tickets are not on the computer, they are a block of printed tickets which we get in the post.

The ticket office download a list of ticket orders a couple of times a day, prints and packages the tickets (I phoned up once cuz I got my order wrong and the lady told me they not been downloaded yet).

Now, I can't see them telling a big queue of people outside that all the tickets have gone at 9:10 to Internet customers, there'd be a right riot. It's far easier to disappoint people who arn't there

The same applies to phone tickets, as they've been outsourced too.

So, it sucks a bit, but if you want a ticket I think your best idea is to queue up with the rest of the mugs in the cold.

I have great faith in technology, but not for something like this, to be sure you need to have it in your grubbly little paws.

Sadly I think you're right.

I'll offer anyone on here £50 if they wish to stand in the queue and get me one if they have a spare ST.

Short of that it'll the beamback for me

For all you know one of the Sheffield Wednesday players/staff could be part of my family.

Why don't you get your facts straight before posting poo about me on a message board that my family can read? And if you do have something to say about me why dont you say it to my face rather than typing it on a keyboard?

Idiot.

For all you know one of the Sheffield Wednesday players/staff could be part of my family.

Why don't you get your facts straight before posting poo about me on a message board that my family can read? And if you do have something to say about me why dont you say it to my face rather than typing it on a keyboard?

Idiot.

^^^^^^^

Well said.