Reccy to another club..

Now I live in London - i thought id do a reccy to the Arsenal shop at the weekend to compare it with ours...

Now - OBVIOUSLY i know aresenal are a massiver club than us - with worldwide support and a massive new stadium to be proud of - BUT they were once our equals!.

The stuff theyve got in there is FOOOKIN AMAZING! - srsly, i even considered buying some if it!! AND IM NOT EVEN A FAN!.

Primarily - they has tops of ALL kinds (home kit, away kit, third kit, fourth kit, spare kit, training kit) available at pretty cheap prices (NOT in the sale!), but also Jumpers, and tracky tops - WITH NICE SIMPLE BRANDING !!!! (club badge, small ARSENAL writing) - thney quality of these was PRISTINE! - yes, its NIKE the only comparable thing ive seen in the the owls shop is some shitty sweatshirts with OWLS massively emblazened across the top.

Id be well up for buying a SWFC coat, and a good quality jumper pretty much right here, right now - if there were some decent ones available

SORT OUT THE KIT MANUFACTURER - AND GET SOME DECENT CLOBBER IN THE SHOP!

On a side note - the facility (the shop) wasnt that much bigger, or better condition than our current megastore! infact - ours is probably slightly nicer!..

- and they hasnt tried to combine the ticket office with the shop.

Edited by jamsandwich

Now I live in London - i thought id do a reccy to the Arsenal shop at the weekend to compare it with ours...

Now - OBVIOUSLY i know aresenal are a massiver club than us - with worldwide support and a massive new stadium to be proud of - BUT they were once our equals!.

The stuff theyve got in there is FOOOKIN AMAZING! - srsly, i even considered buying some if it!! AND IM NOT EVEN A FAN!.

Primarily - they has tops of ALL kinds (home kit, away kit, third kit, fourth kit, spare kit, training kit) available at pretty cheap prices (NOT in the sale!), but also Jumpers, and tracky tops - WITH NICE SIMPLE BRANDING !!!! (club badge, small ARSENAL writing) - thney quality of these was PRISTINE! - yes, its NIKE the only comparable thing ive seen in the the owls shop is some shitty sweatshirts with OWLS massively emblazened across the top.

Id be well up for buying a SWFC coat, and a good quality jumper pretty much right here, right now - if there were some decent ones available

SORT OUT THE KIT MANUFACTURER - AND GET SOME DECENT CLOBBER IN THE SHOP!

On a side note - the facility (the shop) wasnt that much bigger, or better condition than our current megastore! infact - ours is probably slightly nicer!..

- and they hasnt tried to combine the ticket office with the shop.

Its not rocket science is it Jevs ??

If those tvvats across the city can come up with merchandise that beats the pants off anything we produce you have to be asking one question ( and its something that i've emailed the previous regime about)...

WHY DON'T WE AS WEDNESDAY FANS DESERVE THE BEST????

Friend of mine supports Aston Villa and some of the gear he wears ( tracksuits, coats, training gear) puts ours to shame. I'd love to spend some £££ in the club shop

Ditto - as I can't justify travelling to games at the moment

The money I'd save on travelling I could spend on Merchandise

Problem is - on what?

Some stuff I liked the description of also for the online store - I click for further details/Image and there's no pictures.

Only pictures for select products.

Annoying!

Always has been ....

your not going to get quality when you pay poo merchandise companies to produce shoddy merchandise

spend a bit of cash and start selling some quality goods, either get diadora selling trackies, kits, teamkits for football teams, casual gear etc etc

checked out a hummel teamwear catalogue and the stuff they've got in there (very retro) is quality!

you look on prodirectsoccer.com and u see the stuff that they've got ... for example, if we had adidas or nike or even puma sponsering us, we should be selling that suppliers merchandise, with and WITHOUT swfc badge on

If those tvvats across the city can come up with merchandise that beats the pants off anything we produce

I'm not sure that's the case Dave. I was looking at one of their messageboards the other week and they were slating the quality and range of the products on offer suggesting that McCabe should try wearing some of the shyte available. That's not to say we shouldn't be aiming higher than we do currently - that's a no-brainer IMHO.