Take a ticket and wait

How does this sound for a matchday idea regarding ticket and merchandise sales, first of all have a couple of tills for that days ticket sales only, where you just wait in line and buy your ticket. make every other till dual purpouse with waiting room supermarket style ticket system. when you enter the store you take a ticket and wait your turn, ok so your no 80 and no 61 has just been called out, this gives you the time it takes to serve 19 people to wander around the megastore and pick up one or two items whilst your in the queue. if your fairly near to the no. being served when you go in it means there isn't a big queue so you could brouse then take a ticket. when its your turn and your no. is called you pay for your merchandise and buy tickets for any game available at the same till. Bit of a ramble i know but does anyone get what i mean

Edited by nunbarrtowls

Guest fatowl1967

How does this sound for a matchday idea regarding ticket and merchandise sales, first of all have a couple of tills for that days ticket sales only, where you just wait in line and buy your ticket. make every other till dual purpouse with waiting room supermarket style ticket system. when you enter the store you take a ticket and wait your turn, ok so your no 80 and no 61 has just been called out, this gives you the time it takes to serve 19 people to wander around the megastore and pick up one or two items whilst your in the queue. if your fairly near to the no. being served when you go in it means there isn't a big queue so you could brouse then take a ticket. when its your turn and your no. is called you pay for your merchandise and buy tickets for any game available at the same till. Bit of a ramble i know but does anyone get what i mean

Sounds like common sense to me

sounds a very good idea ..just like at the deli for Sainsburys ..maybe have some cheeese and meats section too..hmmm

anyway makes sense to me what you said ..under old regime ..not a chance ..worth putting it forward to the new one or taking to Dragons Den ..I'm investing

sounds a very good idea ..just like at the deli for Sainsburys ..maybe have some cheeese and meats section too..hmmm

anyway makes sense to me what you said ..under old regime ..not a chance ..worth putting it forward to the new one or taking to Dragons Den ..I'm investing

Not sure about your cheeese idea some have too many eee's :biggrin:

over xmas ..yes you're right ..any of you boys off up to Forest on the 27th ..me and my daughter are going

Sorry can't talk to you now, my no. has just been called out and theres a nice lady waiting to deal with my purchases and ticketing requests. great new system this :rolleyes: