Season Ticket Saving Club

Can the club please have a look at the following idea and see if it's workable ?

Season ticket saving club

Fans sign up the season before for monthly direct debit payments spread over 10 months to pay for their season ticket for the following season

If the payments aren't made the fans have the choice of their money back (minus an admin fee of £30 for example) or to pay the remainder up by a deadline date to pay for their season ticket

If the payments are made by the deadline date then the season ticket is issued and the fan enjoys his football

Cutting out the non payers and offering a direct debit payment scheme surely has to be a winner ?

I'm sure there would be a company willing to come in and work with us on this ?

Owlstalk Shop

Can the club please have a look at the following idea and see if it's workable ?

Season ticket saving club

Fans sign up the season before for monthly direct debit payments spread over 10 months to pay for their season ticket for the following season

If the payments aren't made the fans have the choice of their money back (minus an admin fee of £30 for example) or to pay the remainder up by a deadline date to pay for their season ticket

If the payments are made by the deadline date then the season ticket is issued and the fan enjoys his football

Cutting out the non payers and offering a direct debit payment scheme surely has to be a winner ?

I'm sure there would be a company willing to come in and work with us on this ?

Similar to what I do with my TV licence, pay a year in advance as such.