Charlton tickets available on the day from OS

Though I'm a season ticket holder and feel a little hard done by I'm still in favour of this decision.

I've got a number of friends who have been following Wednesday for years but have not been able to afford season tickets this season and have only been to the odd game this season but now they'll be able to return for remainder of the season.

I'm sure Season ticket holders will be well looked after when it comes to renewal time

It says offers which lead me to presume it's something along the lines of Kaven's extra 5% off club shop vouchers. But better.

Surely season ticket holders from this season should get their season tickets for next season significantly lower as well as reductions across the board.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Won't it be great if our average attendance ends up been more than uniteds come end of season. :biggrin:

Edited by East_Dene_Owl

Guest Briscoe Inferno

In some small wierd way, I am starting to begin to understand how it must feel to be released from prison having been locked up for ten years after a huge miscarriage of justice.........

Salivating in anticipation of the next fruit du jour.......

:cool:

Haha, oh dear!

For the last several years it's been nothing but politics with this club.

Now we can just forget about it with LS & NP in charge and look to supporting the team.

How does one go about that then - it's been quite a while!