shirt sponsorship

I've seen ideas raised for giving free tickets to schools to hook the young uns. How about giving those kids a t'shirt as well? When our shirt sponsorship deal is up next, ask the new company if they'd like their brand emblazoned across thousands of t'shirts too. Factor into the deal the cost of x amount of blue t'shirts with their company name on the front plus an owls badge. If not too expensive, on the back could be a number 4 with 'owl' above and 'life' below it. Then get as many of these made as possible to be given to the kids who come to the game. It will also create a sea of blue wherever they are sitting. And its an extra incentive to take up a ticket in case they need one.

Shouldnt cost the club a penny. Kids get a t'shirt to wear after. Extra something for them, extra something for the sponsor, extra brand exposure for the owls.

As an ex sponsor of the shirts i'd be interested to hear Lee's thoughts on this idea.

I've seen ideas raised for giving free tickets to schools to hook the young uns. How about giving those kids a t'shirt as well? When our shirt sponsorship deal is up next, ask the new company if they'd like their brand emblazoned across thousands of t'shirts too. Factor into the deal the cost of x amount of blue t'shirts with their company name on the front plus an owls badge. If not too expensive, on the back could be a number 4 with 'owl' above and 'life' below it. Then get as many of these made as possible to be given to the kids who come to the game. It will also create a sea of blue wherever they are sitting. And its an extra incentive to take up a ticket in case they need one.

Shouldnt cost the club a penny. Kids get a t'shirt to wear after. Extra something for them, extra something for the sponsor, extra brand exposure for the owls.

As an ex sponsor of the shirts i'd be interested to hear Lee's thoughts on this idea.

Good idea mate it would certainly raise the profile of the club.PS can i have one too please.