Rob from Notts? (Maddogrob)

:cool:

'tis cos years ago i used to speak to the maddogbob guy on a semi regular basis, aswell as a guy from ilson called gaz. always used to get 'em mixed up with them both being local.

after opening the thread i read the title as being 'maddogbob from nottingham?', hence the confusion.

s'all good.

Guest duds

I see bob all the time, he only gets to the games now and then he's on facebook " robert barber " sheffield

P.s he was from Ilkeston

Edited by duds

Yes I'm still about! Like duds says I don't get every week now and yes I'm from Ilkeston orginally.

I moved to Sheffield about 3 years ago after meeting a lass from dronfield. Working for vision express,

at there central lab in Nottingham, ment that I needed to transfer jobs and ended up working for ve

in meadowhall which, led to the death of my season ticket. Two weeks ago I left ve and I'm now working

for specsavers in Mansfield.

Since then I moved to Chesterfield buying my first house with the missus. I make most midweek games

at home and the odd Saturday game when work and cash allows. Hopfully changing jobs might change that!

To sum up anyone wanting to add me via facebook feel free Robert barber is my full name. Also I missed the

heady days of following the owls he and away! And matt remember notts county away when we go very drunk and

and tried to blagg our way into the notts county supporters club. Happy days!