Football Heaven

not sure if this could happen but in these P C, health and safety heavy days maybe. But if same happens this year as last could the piggies be sued for not ensuring the safety of visiting fans?

Just imagine if there was bother because of loads of Owls fans getting into the home end. Would United be to blame ?

They sent the tickets, Wednesday send them back and then theres bother !

Last year wednesday fans got blamed by police for the fighting on their kop

A day later on football heaven blades fans were ringing up saying it was between blades fans. Did the police apologise to wednesday fans?

The police and sheffield united got seriously shown up for what they were.

Edited by Owls2k

get a secret video feed back to Hillsborough

everyone chip in a tenner to cover the cost to pay for the court case and don't give em any money on ticket sales at all

tail tugging tuggers

fixed it

I would happily pay a tenner to watch the game at hillsborough. Get the Radio Sheffield commentary played back as well.

fixed it

I would happily pay a tenner to watch the game at hillsborough. Get the Radio Sheffield commentary played back as well.

not Freshfishes though it's 3 minutes behind everybody elses. :mellow:

Last year wednesday fans got blamed by police for the fighting on their kop

A day later on football heaven blades fans were ringing up saying it was between blades fans. Did the police apologise to wednesday fans?

The police and sheffield united got seriously shown up for what they were.

like you said Wednesday fans got blamed and it wasnt Wednesday fans.

No one apologised so therefore it still looks like it was Wednesday fans to this day.

So were the Police really shown up for for what they were ?

like you said Wednesday fans got blamed and it wasnt Wednesday fans.

No one apologised so therefore it still looks like it was Wednesday fans to this day.

So were the Police really shown up for for what they were ?

For anyone who heard the football heaven programme (about 4 people then)

To people who look at facts yes they were.

However if theres trouble this time around involving owls fans - simply argue about the fact the rejection was over security, the owls fans shouldn't have got their hands on tickets easily through general sale and then if after all that we are demanded to apologize, say no until the police and Sheffield Untied do for 2008's clash..

please do jimb and ask about the possibility of it being shown on a big screen at hillsboro.

I know it's a pretty momentous meeting in the scheme of past things but showing it on a big screen?

If true, which it appears to be, then send them back and make a statement saying the club is not prepared to risk fans' safety after what happened last year. If this sort of situation had happened at Hillsborough, the police and McCabe would have been all over us. I'm not quite sure why SY Police feel this sort of scenario is allowable after what happened last season anyway.

No I don't, however common sense should prevail, Wednesday should refuse the tickets as United failed in their DUTY of care.

Said that last year ... but having said that, what do people expect from aggressive, mardy little piggies who will always have a chip on their shoulder throughout eternity?