Football Heaven

Well if this is true and it is confirmed that we've been allocated only the bottom tier, I'd personally be all for a boycott.

Last year I was almost knocked unconsious by a missile (bottle full of urine), and my Dad was hit by a pie which splattered all over his clothes (which was slightly funny but not if you get what i mean). After the match I took it up with the police officer in charge and without naming names I was specifically told that such an allocation of tickets would not be tolerated by the SY police.

So if this is indeed confirmed I think a petition should be started to either get it changed or the match boycotted if possible and I will certainly be talking to the officer concerned and possibly progresing further with the matter.

On a less serious but truthful note, doesn't this just show how they have such a chip on their shoulders with regards to us their bigger brother!! Tut tut!

Its time for Wednesday to grow balls and say f**k off to united.

Stick up for whats right and REFUSE THE TICKETS. Also important is that the tickets should not be sold to blades fans either. They should be left empty.

You don't have any stubs do you?

Its time for Wednesday to grow balls and say f**k off to united.

Stick up for whats right and REFUSE THE TICKETS. Also important is that the tickets should not be sold to blades fans either. They should be left empty.

Or leave it until the last minute before sending the tickets back, don't give 'em chance to sell them on.

I guess the dilema would be if Wednesday refused the tickets, there would still be Wednesday fans who would try and get a ticket in the home end. Any bother would be blamed on Wednesday fans.

Look what happened last time. Wednesday fans got blamed for trouble inside the Lane when it was United fans fighting amongst themselves

I guess the dilema would be if Wednesday refused the tickets, there would still be Wednesday fans who would try and get a ticket in the home end. Any bother would be blamed on Wednesday fans.

Look what happened last time. Wednesday fans got blamed for trouble inside the Lane when it was United fans fighting amongst themselves

And how does this reflect badly on SWFC and its fans?

If owls were in the home end its down to SUFC's pathetic allocation giving and arrangements.

United = Farce on that day.

They even went on general sale, real good ticket sales..

And how does this reflect badly on SWFC and its fans?

If owls were in the home end its down to SUFC's pathetic allocation giving and arrangements.

United = Farce on that day.

They even went on general sale, real good ticket sales..

Im just trying to play devils advocate here and see it from a different point of view.

Just imagine if there was bother because of loads of Owls fans getting into the home end. Would United be to blame ?

They sent the tickets, Wednesday send them back and then theres bother !

Think about it - it could be a bit of a catch 22