Ipswich - Away

Guest bteriks

Guest bteriks

Hi guys.

Im going from Norway to Ipswich on Saturday for the match. I havent bought the ticket yet. I have called the ticket office at Hillsborough. They told me it will be possible to buy tickets in Ipswich. I have also called the ticket office in Ipswich, they told me that i can buy tickets there, but Wednesday have to send the left over tickets to Ipswich first.

Does someone know if all this is true?

Will it be possible to buy tickets i Ipswich?. Doesnt want to sit togheter with the Ipswich supporters.

Guest fatowl1967

Hi guys.

Im going from Norway to Ipswich on Saturday for the match. I havent bought the ticket yet. I have called the ticket office at Hillsborough. They told me it will be possible to buy tickets in Ipswich. I have also called the ticket office in Ipswich, they told me that i can buy tickets there, but Wednesday have to send the left over tickets to Ipswich first.

Does someone know if all this is true?

Will it be possible to buy tickets i Ipswich?. Doesnt want to sit togheter with the Ipswich supporters.

Yes, any unsold tickets are sent back from Hillsborough and will be available when the turnstiles open about 1.30

Guest bteriks

Yes, any unsold tickets are sent back from Hillsborough and will be available when the turnstiles open about 1.30

Thanks for your answer.

I think i will take my 3 years old daughter with me. She is going crazy when she is wearing Wednesday shirt.

How will it be at the stadium? Will it be ok for to take her with me?

Guest bteriks

you will be alright at ipswich their not the most aggressive of fans

Thanks for your answer. Looking forward to see Wednesday again.

Guest James-The-Owl

Thanks for your answer. Looking forward to see Wednesday again.

Hope you enjoy it mate, just one thing about your young daughter though, Wednesday fans tend to stand up for the full 90 mins so you may have to put her on the old shoulders :biggrin: