Any Wednesdayites in SW Scotland?

Hi,

I am now marooned in 'the land that football forgot', so are there any fellow Owls in the area who might be interested in a car share to games, etc? Years back i remember someone from Dumfries writing in Spitting Feathers so maybe they're still out there...?

Guest CabbageandRibs

Hi,

I am now marooned in 'the land that football forgot', so are there any fellow Owls in the area who might be interested in a car share to games, etc? Years back i remember someone from Dumfries writing in Spitting Feathers so maybe they're still out there...?

Hi mate,

I'm based in Edinburgh and head down occasionally but could probably arrange a pick up point for games we're travelling to. Visit here and introduce yourself or leave a wee note on our messageboard - my new year resolution is to keep them both more up to date and be a bit more proactive in arranging trips down (I've just emailed everyone to let them know!).

There's also Joe Clash who heads down more frequently than myself so you could probably go down with him as well - he travels from Dundee.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

I have recently moved up to Edinburgh, but I am still in Dumfries fairly often. It would have been my letter you read in spitting feathers!

Me and another Wednesdayite who uses this site travel down to games from Dumfries sopmetimes if you are ever looking for someone to travel with.

Where abouts in Dumfries are you living?

Guys,

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like there is the potential to share costs/driving with some of you - if you use the m6 route at least.

Ironically i was 12 years in Edinburgh before coming down here, drove down to a lot of home games back then too...oh well..

I'm in Dalbeattie, along the coast a bit from Dfs.

cheers.