Owls Superstore offering

Went to the game yesterday and was quite willing to spend a fair bit of money in the superstore - maybe on a shirt, scarf etc.

- No home or away shirts in Medium or Large (boat loads in Small & XXXL!)

- No winter scarves whatsoever. Its January.

- Some scanky looking books that looked as thumbed-through as hairdresser's magazines. Are people expected to buy these or are they just to look at?

- No season review DVDs except last season's. Not even any '100 Wednesday goals' etc. Only one of each match DVD was on shelf - was this just one in stock, or do you take the box to the counter or something? If so, what if I wanted one, but the bloke in front of me got there before me?

Is this normal? I thought the club would be trying to maximise sales, but I left empty handed and somewhat disheartened by the whole thing really.

i went in after saturdays game and got the training jumper.... quality is abit throw but it was only 20 odd quid.... and i got a pair of gloves.

with the books you mention that are on the shelf are just for show, to flick through... if you want a copy just ask at the counter and they get you a brand spanker all wrapped up... got me dad one for xmas

was looking at the waddle prints, they are ace.... they should sell prints of the picture used on the charlton ticket offer flyers

Guest bigwilly

Went to the game yesterday and was quite willing to spend a fair bit of money in the superstore - maybe on a shirt, scarf etc.

- No home or away shirts in Medium or Large (boat loads in Small & XXXL!)

- No winter scarves whatsoever. Its January.

- Some scanky looking books that looked as thumbed-through as hairdresser's magazines. Are people expected to buy these or are they just to look at?

- No season review DVDs except last season's. Not even any '100 Wednesday goals' etc. Only one of each match DVD was on shelf - was this just one in stock, or do you take the box to the counter or something? If so, what if I wanted one, but the bloke in front of me got there before me?

Is this normal? I thought the club would be trying to maximise sales, but I left empty handed and somewhat disheartened by the whole thing really.

No winter scarves? i bought 2 last match, were with the winter hats! pretty sure i didnt get last 2, maybe shop staff not had time to see to shop as most of there staff helping out on tickets again, they were sellin out of boxes when i went in run upto xmas cos not eno staff to get stock out quick enough