Nottingham/Midland Owls. A Favour?

Just seen a topic with 43 full pages full of Midland Owls.

Unfortunately over the last couple of years, due to my job, I have been unable to partake in my regular Saturday trips to Hillsborough to cheer on the mighty blue & white wizards.

However, in a few months, I'm due to be made redundant (bloody credit crunch) I have a couple of new jobs in the pipeline, which does not include Saturday! Good times.

Just wondered if any of you chaps would mind if I tagged along with you in your motor vehicle and came to the match with you. (a few ales prior too of course)

I'm no longer in contact with the mate I used to frequent the match with and have no other Wednesdayite mates here in Notts:(

If you think that may be possible, I wouldn't mind one more Midland Owl joining you on the odd Saturday, PLEASE let me know. You'd be doing me a HUGE favour.

Much Appreciatated.

Matt -x-

(I live in The Meadows in Nottingham city centre by the way.)

Guest Infamouszigg

Just seen a topic with 43 full pages full of Midland Owls.

Unfortunately over the last couple of years, due to my job, I have been unable to partake in my regular Saturday trips to Hillsborough to cheer on the mighty blue & white wizards.

However, in a few months, I'm due to be made redundant (bloody credit crunch) I have a couple of new jobs in the pipeline, which does not include Saturday! Good times.

Just wondered if any of you chaps would mind if I tagged along with you in your motor vehicle and came to the match with you. (a few ales prior too of course)

I'm no longer in contact with the mate I used to frequent the match with and have no other Wednesdayite mates here in Notts:(

If you think that may be possible, I wouldn't mind one more Midland Owl joining you on the odd Saturday, PLEASE let me know. You'd be doing me a HUGE favour.

Much Appreciatated.

Matt -x-

(I live in The Meadows in Nottingham city centre by the way.)

Hi Matt,

Like yourself I'm exiled and living in the greater Nottingham area (Long Eaton), and also suffering under financial restraints (credit crunch etc), so haven't been this season yet!

If Sam779?, Rica or W.Bridgeford Owl log-on i'm sure something can be fixed up as they are more centrally placed to you.

I think a meet is being organised for the Forest away (home lol) game. Keep posting and I'm sure an offer will present itself.

Regards

Infamous "Z"

Hi Matt,

Like yourself I'm exiled and living in the greater Nottingham area (Long Eaton), and also suffering under financial restraints (credit crunch etc), so haven't been this season yet!

If Sam779?, Rica or W.Bridgeford Owl log-on i'm sure something can be fixed up as they are more centrally placed to you.

I think a meet is being organised for the Forest away (home lol ) game. Keep posting and I'm sure an offer will present itself.

Regards

Infamous "Z"

Hi Zigg, your getting harder to get hold of than my willy at half time in january in the kop bogs. How you going. how are you doing mate, its good to hear from you. if nothing else Zigg you must keep posting and just to let you know we are always talking about you [sometimes good things too] all the best mate from big AL.

dunno what you guys are up to but im heading into town about dinner time on the day of the match to get some dinner and then start drinking. there will be a mixture of wednesdayites and forest fans and then obv we will split up at the ground

Hi Matt,

I think a meet is being organised for the Forest away (home lol) game. Keep posting and I'm sure an offer will present itself.

Regards

Infamous "Z"

Cheers Zigg. :cool: