Programme Draw

Guest owlsowlsowls

Guest owlsowlsowls

Each programme has its own serial number printed inside.

Draw 3 numbers at half time and each winner gets a season ticket for the next season.

Guest owlsowlsowls

u clearly went to coventry

do this instead of 50/50 may also encourage sale of more programmes

It's been done by a lot of clubs and for a lot of years.

I can remember being at Shrewsbury many many years ago and one of my friends winning a Shrewsbury "supporters pack" which consisted of a scarf, gloves and ear muffs, all in black and gold :laugh:

It turned out that the programmes which should have been sold in the home areas had been sent to the away stands by mistake.

Shrewsbury became his second team from that moment and in fact when he moved to Wales he would go to Gay Meadow more than he got to Hillsborough !!

Guest intercity0wl

If it takes as long to get the results on the os as it does the 50/50 draw then cant see making me buy a programme. still not showing the winning numbers from the fulham game 4 days later.

It's been done by a lot of clubs and for a lot of years.

I can remember being at Shrewsbury many many years ago and one of my friends winning a Shrewsbury "supporters pack" which consisted of a scarf, gloves and ear muffs, all in black and gold :laugh:

It turned out that the programmes which should have been sold in the home areas had been sent to the away stands by mistake.

Shrewsbury became his second team from that moment and in fact when he moved to Wales he would go to Gay Meadow more than he got to Hillsborough !!

hehe, i remember hearing about that. :laugh:

Think it was a barnet game?