Online Booking

To be honest it was mainly because they'd only got one queue for shop & tickets, and everyone was buying pressies!

Anyway, went back down at 12:45, two lines, sorted within 5 mins.

Thats funny because i was there from about 11.15 till 12 and they had 2 queues http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Edited by earnie the alien

Thats funny because i was there from about 11.15 till 12 and they had 2 queues http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

I actually went at 11 - seriously.

There was just the one queue and the ticket queuing area had loads of people with superstore goods etc.

I actually went up to where the shop queue usually is and spoke to one of the women there and she said that was the combined queue (after I asked if concessions could pay on the day)

I actually went at 11 - seriously.

There was just the one queue and the ticket queuing area had loads of people with superstore goods etc.

I actually went up to where the shop queue usually is and spoke to one of the women there and she said that was the combined queue (after I asked if concessions could pay on the day)

:biggrin:

When i went in that security man was just splitting it in to two queues, 1 for goods and 1 for tickets.

It was still ridiculously long though!

When i went in that security man was just splitting it in to two queues, 1 for goods and 1 for tickets.

It was still ridiculously long though!

Goddam it!!!

Oh well, at least it only took 5 mins when I went back. After I'd gone off in a hissy fit earlier!