QUESTIONS FOR SEAN MCAULEY/ACADEMY STAFF

How many full time members of staff does the academy have?

Coaching?

Scouting?

Medical/science?

Admin/education?

How many part-time members of staff are required to supplement these - coaches/physio's etc?

Do you have great input into the academy at all levels down to the youngest age groups?

What are your aims for the academy?

How do you think the academy could be improved?

How many youth scouts do Wednesday have?

Where do your scouts go to watch talent?

Which current club youngsters are showing the most signs of improvement?

Who do you expect to see break into the first team in the next 2-3 years?

Guest AJ*SWFC

does the academy only scout players from sheffield? and how much further do they go if not just sheffield?

what are the things you put most emphasis on in training?

what improvements would you like to make to the academy?

what do you see as your greatest achievement upto now with the academy?

and who do you think is the best player is to come out of the academy? (no sitting on the fence!)

Malek

Main questions asked (that I can remember..!)

Will scouts be attending some football community programme Bebby's school (place of learning) are involved with? A: yes.

Would the academy receive more money if we sold a product of it (ie Boden) for £4m? A: No (in a roundabout way)

What's the scouting structure? A: We've got scouts all over the area and on top of that, people that report to those scouts and recommendations etc

Should I take my lad down to United for a trial at 2 years old? A: Don't be a div

Has anyone worked out how much it's cost to produce each player? A: It'd be impossible

Has anyone worked out how much it's cost to produce each player? A: It'd be impossible

How fast can Modest run 100m? A: Wikipedia says 12.6 seconds but he says faster

Has the off field side given the players a buzz? A: (Boden) Errr not really, it doesn't affect us

What advice would you give an U11s team? A: (SMc) Enjoy your football and create space and time

Are 16 year olds too old? A: Up to 14 players go in our special programme and we keep even if don't make grade straight away, at 16 they go in to our academy if they're good enough

Errrrr I've forgot the rest...