Reading at home, family ticket

I've been speaking with a pal of mine originally from Manchester and a Man U fan and he wants his lad,5, to follow a team in Sheffield. I have been banging on about this inititative for the Reading game £25 for two adults and two kids. He says this sounds like a plan whats the date. I just check and its a Tuesday night. Bang goes that idea then, surely it would be better to have a family ticket on a Saturday when young kids can actually go to the game? Or am I being over sensitive.

I've been speaking with a pal of mine originally from Manchester and a Man U fan and he wants his lad,5, to follow a team in Sheffield. I have been banging on about this inititative for the Reading game £25 for two adults and two kids. He says this sounds like a plan whats the date. I just check and its a Tuesday night. Bang goes that idea then, surely it would be better to have a family ticket on a Saturday when young kids can actually go to the game? Or am I being over sensitive.

Ideally yes, it would be nice to have incentives on a Saturday ... however this has been covered by the £10 and £5 tickets for the Charlton game on Saturday 17th January ... maybe he could take his lad to that game???

They're targeting the games that they feel will get the lowest attendances IMO ... team from down South on a Tuesday night would get 14k with the current prices ... so they've come up with an incentive to try and avoid this. The only remaining midweek game of the season at home is Barnsley ... so obviously the rest of the incentives will be for Saturday games.

I think he is going to go for that, it just seems daft having a family ticket on a Tuesday night when a larger percentage of the target market can't actually go. Why not Charlton family ticket and Reading a tenner and fiver?

Not too sure tbh. At the end of the day though it'll cost £30 for 2 adults 2 kids for the Charlton game, where as it'd cost £25 for 2 adults 2 kids at the Reading game.

Only £5 difference ... nothing to get too worked up about.