New forum?

I'm flattered but there are a lot of guys very knowledgeable on the academy, more so than me. Guys like thebizzle and northowl (who have been outed recently :D, jaman, Kel, malek, academyowl and many more. It's great to see such enthusiasm for the academy, it shows Wednesdayites realise how important it is to the future of the club.

The academy and reserves definitely have enough going on to have their own sub-forum - the academy team play 28 league games a season, as well as Youth Cup games (unfortunately only one this season), and the reserves play half as many. And that's just on the pitch, off the pitch there are lots of initiatives going on behind the scenes, involving co-operation from guys on here and at Wednesdayite.

Here's to the future of the Owls academy!

I'm flattered but there are a lot of guys very knowledgeable on the academy, more so than me. Guys like thebizzle and northowl (who have been outed recently :D, jaman, Kel, malek, academyowl and many more. It's great to see such enthusiasm for the academy, it shows Wednesdayites realise how important it is to the future of the club.

The academy and reserves definitely have enough going on to have their own sub-forum - the academy team play 28 league games a season, as well as Youth Cup games (unfortunately only one this season), and the reserves play half as many. And that's just on the pitch, off the pitch there are lots of initiatives going on behind the scenes, involving co-operation from guys on here and at Wednesdayite.

Here's to the future of the Owls academy!

Looking at the team against Cardiff just shows how important the academy is to the club.

Look at my location

What I know of academy is from those who watch it regularly, and I still didn't have a chance to watch most of those players.

Still I believe I have decent knowledge of these lads.

I guess that Kivo, and few who are regulars at academy games should start writing info on players, and club could perhaps help us with photos. I've seen some player photos in good resolution that would fit in really well, but they are not available on OS.