Charlton at Home 17th Jan 08

Guest Bedders

Guest Bedders

Don't know if anyone knows but tickets v Charlton are £10 under a special offer. See Owls homeesite / tickets / for further details.

I didn't know, a mate told me so it could be word of mouth advertising needed here! Will be first I've been to since I gave up my season ticket last year; after the increases I couldn't afford.

Doesn't seem to be much marketing of this but tell your mates / mother / father / brother / sister etc. Lets hope there is a bumper crowd & some atmosphere for a change.

Any thoughts? Will you be going?

Don't know if anyone knows but tickets v Charlton are £10 under a special offer. See Owls homeesite / tickets / for further details.

I didn't know, a mate told me so it could be word of mouth advertising needed here! Will be first I've been to since I gave up my season ticket last year; after the increases I couldn't afford.

Doesn't seem to be much marketing of this but tell your mates / mother / father / brother / sister etc. Lets hope there is a bumper crowd & some atmosphere for a change.

Any thoughts? Will you be going?

Will be going. Tickets not on sale yet though.

i`ll be going.

Ive just phoned up and booked my 2 tickets for the boxing day game, cost £50.30 for 2 Adult tickets in the kop.

So paying £20 will be a nice change, may even treat myself to a pie and a programme with the £30 saved :laugh:

just about to order a couple of tickets in the middle of the north stand.

anyone around for a drink before the match? been a long while since i was up sheffield way :blush:

Get thee sen in`t Wednesdayite Bar !

Edited by hugeowl

Guest fatowl1967

just been on the online ticketing system and the Charlton tickets have now disappeared, only Notts Forest available.

Anyone know why?

they are on there now