SWFC Merchandise @ Castle House Co-Op

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Just wondering if anybody knows if they still sell Wednesday merchandise (mugs, scarfs, pictures, DVDs, etc) in the Co-Op at Castle House in town. I've heard that the shop in Orchard Square closed a long time ago, and can't really be arsed to travel all the way to Hillsborough as I live outside of Sheffield.

(It's kind of to do with the Commercial Dept. away from Hillsborough).

Just wondering if anybody knows if they still sell Wednesday merchandise (mugs, scarfs, pictures, DVDs, etc) in the Co-Op at Castle House in town. I've heard that the shop in Orchard Square closed a long time ago, and can't really be arsed to travel all the way to Hillsborough as I live outside of Sheffield.

(It's kind of to do with the Commercial Dept. away from Hillsborough).

Errrm?

Closed?

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Damn. Cheers Nic. Anybody know somewhere to pick up a Wednesday mug without going to our beloved Superstore, or is it an inevitable trip I will have to make?

Damn. Cheers Nic. Anybody know somewhere to pick up a Wednesday mug without going to our beloved Superstore, or is it an inevitable trip I will have to make?

Dunno really mate. As far as I know the only place you can get Wednesday stuff is actually at S6 now.

Or you could brave the online shop?

Online shop

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Dunno really mate. As far as I know the only place you can get Wednesday stuff is actually at S6 now.

Or you could brave the online shop?

Online shop

I need something for Thursday, so I'll probs just pop down to the ground. Cheers anyway mate.