Mike Pickering?

Yes. But it's a throw up for me between that day and the replays v Arsenal at Filbert street in the legendary FA cup replays. Both gave me more adrenaline than 91 and that is saying something.

Thought both were brilliant - but repeated versions of going down to Leicester in back of transit van with several convenient holes in floor pretty memorable. Golden days of Sheffield Wednesday. As was semi final at Highbury v Brighton when Jack and Maurice left Anton and others back at Hotel as ther coach sped to the ground.

I remember him tackling UTD so called hard man Mick Speight on the halfwayline at the dugouts he nearly broke him in half .

Not sure but he may have even gone off as a result of that challenge later in the game .

That and Jeff King nullifying Sabella in his own inimitable way :rolleyes: Poor Argie did not know what day it was .

Yes. But it's a throw up for me between that day and the replays v Arsenal at Filbert street in the legendary FA cup replays. Both gave me more adrenaline than 91 and that is saying something.

Is it just me or can you never forgive Liam Brady for just hanging from the cross bar when he scored right in front of us

TO$$ER

wbridgeford, do you live in West bridgeford? If so, is there any free parking left on those side streets between the Forest ground and the cricket ground or have they made it residents only? Away match coming up!!

Used to live there but moved a year or so ago...........

Mainly residents nowadays around the ground, but Bridgford Road is ok but I think it fills up quite early

Plenty of street parking around Musters Rd if you know it

Guest moodyrob

Used to live there but moved a year or so ago...........

Mainly residents nowadays around the ground, but Bridgford Road is ok but I think it fills up quite early

Plenty of street parking around Musters Rd if you know it

What has this to do with Mick Pickering?

Does he live in West Bridgford?

Guest ChrisSWFC

Currently works with me, well not directly but at a solicitors firm in Sheffield. Our works belated x-mas doo on Friday, so gonna have a good chat with him bout the good old days.

Guest ginnerowl

I play five a side with Mick most weeks and he is a top bloke.

I'm not old enough to remember him playing for the Owls (as I frequently remind him) but it's obvious he wasn't a striker!

Will always talk about his days at Wednesday, Barnsley and Rotherham when asked but never bigs himself up.

Works in the hospitality at Hillsborough with John Pearson on match days (anything for a free lunch).

He doesn't have as much hair as in the picture but I'm one to talk.