Nottingham Owls (Meeting/get together)

found this on a charlton away fans site ..posted in September 08

..........Should you want a pint away from the ground, The Trent Bridge Inn is a 'home fans' only pub, and tickets are checked on the door. The 'official' away fans pub is the Notts County Supporters bar which is on Meadow Lane and attached to County's ground.

The Larwood and Voce, that used to admit away fans, now doesn't. Casa (formerly The Aviary), on the opposite side of the Trent, closed at the beginning of last season.

For real ale pubs try The Vat and Fiddle near the station, which is featured in CAMRA books, or The Stratford Haven in West Bridgford (15 minutes walk to the away end).

There are numerous 'Waterfront' pubs like Lloyds which are situated near the station, about a 20 minute walk to the ground. The city centre has plenty, and if coming by train the route from the station isn't a bad pub crawl in itself. I will also mention Hooters for the initiated.

Guest dgowl1970

So everyone doing there own thing then?

[/

3 Midlands Owls heading over this afternoon and hoping to hit Nottingham about 4ish. Not sure where we're heading to though, maybe Monkey Tree then Hooters!

4ish dg ..lucky you ..picking daughter up from school at 4 and then got to get to jcnt 26 to pick tkts up from a mate at 5.30(for the Forest end) ..then towards Hooters and sort parking somwehre....trhen try to get a transfer once in the main stand to the away end ..may see you on my travels

Guest Infamouszigg

First outing tomorrow,Navigation Inn on London Road next to the Canal, back of Pride Pub.I'll be waring the Midlands Owls t-shirt.DG & Alien along with Matt in attendance with also Mark (Long Eaton Owl)Anyone else joining us at the pub?Infamous Z