Nottingham Owls (Meeting/get together)

not a Nootingham owl but all part of ther Midlands Owls family. Planning to go to the match ,wish it was on a Saturday as would have got the train upfor a few beers. I'm up for it with my daughter ..if welcome...see if you can drag the infamous Ziggy out for his 'home' Wednesday away match (does that make sense)

We might need a guestlist! Guessing tickets will be on sale first week in Jan. Hoping for an excuse not to bring the Mrs, what about you Mr Kegworth Posh bit along the main road wherever it is you live now?

Might have to bring the lad but never the Mrs - there'll be ironing to be done.............

It's not posh round here. just bloody expensive :biggrin:

Edited by WBridgfordowl

Might have to bring the lad but never the Mrs - there'll be ironing to be done.............

It's not posh round here. just bloody expensive :biggrin:

Can you get your driver to pick me up on the way please, or does he not know his way round the working class parts? :biggrin:

i might be up for it

im from ilkeston..and i work in chilwell. i spend alot of time in nottingham on nights out/with mates/playing gigs and rehearsing with my band so i know plenty of forest fans

deffo goin to the game with some family and a couple of mates. might even go drinking in town with some forest fans before hand - not decided yet

cant wait though

dunno what you guys are up to but im heading into town about dinner time on the day of the match to get some dinner and then start drinking. there will be a mixture of wednesdayites and forest fans and then obv we will split up at the ground.

Guest Different Gravy

Another Nottingham Owl here. Anyway, I'll be going down with a few Forest fans but I could be tempted to defect for a pre-match Owlstalk ale or two if I get home from work early enough.