Derby Sat

Guest bigandy

Aint able to get tickets till friday morning, just wondering what are chances of there been 3 left?

Not good. They will have more than likely sold out by tonight.

Dont know if you could reserve 3? probably not though but worth a try

Not good. They will have more than likely sold out by tonight.

Dont know if you could reserve 3? probably not though but worth a try

I aint got me credit card with me, so can't reserve 3, bloke at ticket office said there should be a few if you got down early tomorrow fingers crossed

Guest James-The-Owl

Tbh I think it's a bit embarrassing that it's taken until now (or tomorrow) to sell out. I believe we only have 3000(?) tickets, a couple of years ago the season ticket holders would've snapped them up no trouble...

Tbh I think it's a bit embarrassing that it's taken until now (or tomorrow) to sell out. I believe we only have 3000(?) tickets, a couple of years ago the season ticket holders would've snapped them up no trouble...

Such is the sign of the times i,m afraid,£28 is a lot of money,but at least we will sell out and hopefully cheer the lads onto victory,And by the way i,m going :biggrin:

I was quite surprised there was some left, when i heard there was 160 i thought we must of got a big allocation like usual. Been down this morning to get 3 she says theres still a few but not many, a lot buying them online