East Hertfordshire

you aint the only owl in herts fella. moved to herts in the summer and thought i would be the only one in a town full of gooners and spurs fans with occassional west ham, chelsea and even watford fans about.

currently living in welwyn garden city and looking to move to stevenage in the long run.

do you get to many games at all? money situations at the moment mean i can't get to as many as i'd like, but i go as often as i can.

you aint the only owl in herts fella. moved to herts in the summer and thought i would be the only one in a town full of gooners and spurs fans with occassional west ham, chelsea and even watford fans about.

currently living in welwyn garden city and looking to move to stevenage in the long run.

do you get to many games at all? money situations at the moment mean i can't get to as many as i'd like, but i go as often as i can.

I brought up just outside Welwyn Village.

Hertfordshire rules.

Guest Infamouszigg

Got three 'Owls' fans, all season ticket holders going to all home games (Saturdays and mid-weeks) and a few aways, living in Bishops Stortford.

Always got room for one more !!!

Well as Rogers has yet to reply,

I thought I 'd chip in with my two penneth worth.

Met young Rogers in a pub in Derby some three/four years ago (time flies by when your enjoying yourself!) along with another East Midlands Owl to watch us play Luton away on Sky after agreeing to meet up on this website,

Top bloke, Just a pity his work has taken him darn sarf! lol

Infamous "Z"

Edited by Infamouszigg

I brought up just outside Welwyn Village.

Hertfordshire rules.

You still living round welwyn area then? how often do you get to games? Like i said, I don't get to near enough as I'd like, but I'd be happy to lift you up there if you're on your way when i can get there. I mainly get to away games more than anything.

Got three 'Owls' fans, all season ticket holders going to all home games (Saturdays and mid-weeks) and a few aways, living in Bishops Stortford.Always got room for one more !!!

Sorry for the late reply. Been out of the office.Great stuff! Thanks for the offer. Dependent on work! I'll take you up on the offerCheersNice one Zigg. Hope you're well

First time poster! :happy: Hitchin based here. Work in Welwyn Garden City.

I must have bumped into atleast of you guys in WGC as I had some big guy come up to me and yell "we'll beat them red & white piggies" a few days before the match. He scared the crap out of me as I wasn't expecting that.

Hi all btw

Was in Stevenage the other day and bumped into another owl. Anyone know of this bloke? Rather large lad, drives a 4x4.

Have now pretty much got clearance for my ST next season as my mrs is getting a ST for Luton (haha!), so anyone going up regularly from Hatfield, Welwyn, Stevenage area let me know and I'll be happy to lift you up there.

Also planning on getting to the remaining grounds I haven't been to yet, so anyone going, get in contact.

UTO!

Right, I know there are some of you around Welwyn Garden City/ Stevenage way, because I've bumped into ya a few times before!

Anyone planning on going up to any of the first few games?

I'm now a ST holder (although it still hasn't arrived as yet!), so I'll be there for the dingles at home. I'm also hoping to get to Peterboough away (if there's any left on general sale, because I'm taking a mate), and Newcastle away (providing the online system don't crash along with the phone lines.)

Any of you planning on making any of these trips?

Guest HertfordOwl

Right, I know there are some of you around Welwyn Garden City/ Stevenage way, because I've bumped into ya a few times before!Anyone planning on going up to any of the first few games?I'm now a ST holder (although it still hasn't arrived as yet!), so I'll be there for the dingles at home. I'm also hoping to get to Peterboough away (if there's any left on general sale, because I'm taking a mate), and Newcastle away (providing the online system don't crash along with the phone lines.)Any of you planning on making any of these trips?

Hertford Heath Owl calling!!! I'm a Worksop-born Owl who went to University in London 30yrs ago and stayed down South. The Samaritans have told me to stop bothering them (re:our team) - so a beer with a fellow suffferer always sounds good!Regards, MIKE

HiI used to be a midland OwlThen a London OwlNow a East Hertford Owl (Probably the only one)Try to go matches and wondered if any one else in the Hertford/Ware area attends

Hi,My place of work is in Hertford and I go to as many games as possible home and away.

Guest depeched

Hi,My place of work is in Hertford and I go to as many games as possible home and away.

Well, I'm from Hitchin (in case you couldn't tell) but my given name is swissarmyknifeblade and I've recently been banned from Blades Mad.Relax everyone, I'm not on here for a 'wind up' towards you guys. I'm on here to poke fun of the pathetic moderators on BM and enjoy some banter (if allowed)As most of you know, Blades Mad is obsessed with Wednesday and are continually starting threads about you. And thanks to a recent thread of theirs they posted a link to this site. I think some of 'em spend more time reading this site than their own!Oh well mods, don't ban me straightaway - just trust me. :-)Btw: I particularly want to have a word with 'Depeche' from Copenhagen Denmark who could well be a Depeche Mode fan like myself.Their concert at the O2 last month was superb!

Anyone looking to move house around Herts area and is looking for a 1 bed with lots of character and features. I'm selling! I've renovated top to bottom with high spec kitchen and bathroom, etc. :biggrin: I thought I'd give this a whirl. You never know

Guest depeched

Just a quicky to tell any Hertfordshire based Owls (or Blades) that the annual 'North Herts Sunderland Supporters' football quiz takes place tomorrow at the Four Emblems Club in Letchworth (I minute walk from the station)

Maximum team of four.

All welcome. It's a 'general knowledge' football quiz...and not just questions about previously sacked managers of Sunderland.

:-)

Guest depeched

Just a quicky to tell any Hertfordshire based Owls (or Blades) that the annual 'North Herts Sunderland Supporters' football quiz takes place tomorrow at the Four Emblems Club in Letchworth (I minute walk from the station)

Maximum team of four.

All welcome. It's a 'general knowledge' football quiz...and not just questions about previously sacked managers of Sunderland.

Re the above: There's 'another' chance to participate on 14th May. The original date was cancelled.

See the 'Sunderland' thread on the Non SWFC Forum for more stuff.