Credit where it's due

It's not very often people get the chance to say something good about the club, so here goes...

A few weeks ago I contacted the club, asking them if it would be at all possible for a few Australian friends of mine to have a quick tour of the ground. They're avid Owls, but have never been to Europe let alone Sheffield before, so this would be their first game and I wanted to make it memorable for them.

I explained they wanted to attend the Plymouth match (the only match on while they're in the area), and so asked them what they could do. I also advised that we'd need match tickets aswell.

Met Steve outside the club shop at 6 o clock sharp, we had a walk round the ground (you don't always get the chance to just look around and take it in, truely a great sight) and then... into the changing rooms! Some of the players were already there, some were just arriving, but what an amazing experience!

Steve then has to usher us out, as we can't be in the changing rooms after 6:15, handed me 4 tickets, completely free of charge, not what I intended or expected!

So, the purpose of this long rant is to give credit where it's due, and say 'Well done Wednesday' without the slightest hint of sarcasm http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

It's not very often people get the chance to say something good about the club, so here goes...

A few weeks ago I contacted the club, asking them if it would be at all possible for a few Australian friends of mine to have a quick tour of the ground. They're avid Owls, but have never been to Europe let alone Sheffield before, so this would be their first game and I wanted to make it memorable for them.

I explained they wanted to attend the Plymouth match (the only match on while they're in the area), and so asked them what they could do. I also advised that we'd need match tickets aswell.

Met Steve outside the club shop at 6 o clock sharp, we had a walk round the ground (you don't always get the chance to just look around and take it in, truely a great sight) and then... into the changing rooms! Some of the players were already there, some were just arriving, but what an amazing experience!

Steve then has to usher us out, as we can't be in the changing rooms after 6:15, handed me 4 tickets, completely free of charge, not what I intended or expected!

So, the purpose of this long rant is to give credit where it's due, and say 'Well done Wednesday' without the slightest hint of sarcasm http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Brilliant.

Shame about the game.......

Now why can't we hear more of this from the club !