Derby Away

Guest James-The-Owl

Guest AGRipleyOwl

anyone have any bright ideas on parking around pride park

Don't park on industrial estate, its a nightmare to get out.

If you head towards the station, when you have forked left to avoid the flyover, there are some traffic lights, (the station is straight on) then fork left, at the saab garage, then left again directly after the saab garage, there is a pay and display car park there, 15 mins walk to ground, costs about £3.50 for an afternoons parking, and it is relatively easy to get away from there.

Plenty of Locals park in the city center car parks and walk to the ground about 15 mins. if you are not in a hurry to get away park in the 'westfield center' and then go and have a pint in the weatherspoons choice of two, Babington Arms on Babington Lane,or the Stnading Order opposite the cathedral I am not sure about the pubs policy to away fans as although I live in derby I dont tend to go to derby on Saturday Afternoons. Other good pubs the dolphin and the City Links.

Guest thewill

you can also park in the hospital (infirmary) car park. then go for drinks in the nightingale. usually where we go. then its just a short walk through the train station to the ground (usually herded like cattle though)

Plenty of Locals park in the city center car parks and walk to the ground about 15 mins. if you are not in a hurry to get away park in the 'westfield center' and then go and have a pint in the weatherspoons choice of two, Babington Arms on Babington Lane,or the Stnading Order opposite the cathedral I am not sure about the pubs policy to away fans as although I live in derby I dont tend to go to derby on Saturday Afternoons. Other good pubs the dolphin and the City Links.

Pubs policy on a saturday in derby town centre is no football colours, nevermind away fans. Theres usually a police presence aswell, although i think they'll be more concerned about shepherding fans from the station.

I usually find that if you park towards the south of town (around abbey street/farm street area) theres plenty of spaces round there and its 5minutes from town, so 20 minutes or so from the ground

Pubs policy on a saturday in derby town centre is no football colours, nevermind away fans. Theres usually a police presence aswell, although i think they'll be more concerned about shepherding fans from the station.

I usually find that if you park towards the south of town (around abbey street/farm street area) theres plenty of spaces round there and its 5minutes from town, so 20 minutes or so from the ground

Cheers mate thanks for that info.

is it sold out or are we still ok for tickets?

i was going but then the folks i was going with have pulled out now, i was gonna drive so if there's anyone around hudds/wakey who are going and fancy a lift for a bit of petrol money then give us a shout

thats if there's tickets left!

is it sold out or are we still ok for tickets?

i was going but then the folks i was going with have pulled out now, i was gonna drive so if there's anyone around hudds/wakey who are going and fancy a lift for a bit of petrol money then give us a shout

thats if there's tickets left!

As of today, there are still some on sale.