Owls Online Megastore

Coming up to Xmas I find it odd that it's not plastered all over the OS.... I eventually found the miniscule link and realised why it's not.

Why the flip has it STILL not been sorted out ?

Just been trying to flick through it for some Xmas present ideas and its frankly pathetic.

Amateur.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Coming up to Xmas I find it odd that it's not plastered all over the OS.... I eventually found the miniscule link and realised why it's not.

Why the flip has it STILL not been sorted out ?

Just been trying to flick through it for some Xmas present ideas and its frankly pathetic.

Amateur.

We are a massive forward thinking club :biggrin:

"Leather Travel Clock £32.99 "

I had to look twice at the description. :biggrin:

i've just tried to buy my son an away shirt and a track suit for his birthday. he specifically wants to have Sodge on the back and i was told last night that this was not possible on match days and that i owuld have to come back on another occasion.

i explained that i live 40 miles away and only come to SWFC on match days.

i have tried to purchase the same gear online just now and none of the junior away shirts have sizes on and the tracksuit is nowhere to be found.

whilst i was on the MEGASTORE website i had a look around and to be honest it looks like something that a 16 year has put together for their GCSE project.

we are supposed to be sponsered by an IT company so for fecks sake you would expect that at a minimum our webpages would be up to scratch

i've just tried to buy my son an away shirt and a track suit for his birthday. he specifically wants to have Sodge on the back and i was told last night that this was not possible on match days and that i owuld have to come back on another occasion.

i have tried to purchase the same gear online just now and none of the junior away shirts have sizes on and the tracksuit is nowhere to be found.

whilst i was on the MEGASTORE website i had a look around and to be honest it looks like something that a 16 year has put together for their GCSE project.

we are supposed to be sponsered by an IT company so for fecks sake you would expect that at a minimum our webpages would be up to scratch

Fair point mate.

Your spot on when you say it looks like a school project.

AMATEUR !!!!!!

Guest bigandy

make sure you get the right SODJE on his shirt! might be a bit disappointed if he gets one with the spelling wrong :biggrin:

make sure you get the right SODJE on his shirt! might be a bit disappointed if he gets one with the spelling wrong :biggrin:

speling haz nevr bean my strong point!!!!!

anyway just tried to make an order using the online enquiry method.

my sons birthday is last November so i wonder if i will receive an answer by then??????????

Guest Foldsey

I agree that the website is very poor. I have managed to order a few things off of there a couple of times and I must admit I was very impressed with the service, as both times my items turned up the following day... and that says a lot for living on the Isle of Wight! But something has to be done about the website, its very unprofessional!

email from this morning has been bounced back!!!!!!

"Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

online.order@swfc.co.uk

The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

The following organization rejected your message: directmail.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk."

Fair play to whoever took it upon themselves at SWFC to re-jig the site and tidy it up...

Looks better now, and i'm feeling the 91 retro shirt....

Our lass has just had the subtle hint that I would like it for Xmas.

Yes but nowhere near good enough. Where is the cross selling , linked offers etc etc. Its coming up to Christmas FFS