Leeds Owls

Guest normi_owl

Guest owlinleeds

I was in living in Leeds for a good 3/4 years until last summer. Spent all that time living in Meanwood, ended up buying a house there, down by the Co-op, near the park.

Alas, landed a job out in the Middle-East so I've been in Bahrain for the last year. Miss Leeds though, had some cracking nights in Trio & Oporto... *sigh*

Based in Oakwood.

Theres a few Weds fans over on Owlsonline with Leeds based monikers...

Guest Mark Ibbetson

There's quite a few in the Ilkley, Burley in Wharfedale, Otley area too! We are MASSIVE!

I'm a season ticket holder, I currently live in Guiseley, I know of at least 2 others too.

Guest LS29_Owl

I'm a season ticket holder, I currently live in Guiseley, I know of at least 2 others too.

You know Dan? He lives in Guiseley and sure he's a season ticket holder!

Guest Mark Ibbetson

You know Dan? He lives in Guiseley and sure he's a season ticket holder!

Has he got a brother called Will? If so then they were both at school at the same time as me, they were the other 2 Wednesday fans i could think of. Not seen either of em for a while now.

This is all good!

Why has nobody ever arranged a mini bus for away matches and even home matches?

I'm from Cleckheaton and would be able to get to a meet point off the M1 or M62 depending where the match was.

Anybody interested??

Away matches - definitely. Especially with the stupidly long journeys we are going to have this year!

Guest AJ*SWFC

I live in Chapel Allerton now and work near Headingley. Most of you guys seem to be south Leeds though. i would consider away game travel but dont get chance to go to many....

I live in Chapel Allerton now and work near Headingley. Most of you guys seem to be south Leeds though. i would consider away game travel but dont get chance to go to many....

Ha thats funny. I am living in Headingley but currently about to start a new job in the City Centre.They are however moving offices to Chapel Allerton so bit of a role reversal.

Only two miles from Chapel A though. Nice place.

Guest Wrighty80

Grove Lane buddy so i am on your door step. Small world.

I've got a house in Armley now, but that expires in a month. Not a cool place, so I havent slept there for 2 months!

Was actually based in Headingley before that, were you a Leeds Met student over the last 5 years by any chance?

Sounds like I literally lived next door to the guy now in Bahrain!

From going to Uni I can tell your there are ALOT of Wednesdays fans in Leeds. I remember seeing alot of them congregate in the Oak for that Zidane esk double from John Parkin a few seasons back.

I've got a house in Armley now, but that expires in a month. Not a cool place, so I havent slept there for 2 months!

Was actually based in Headingley before that, were you a Leeds Met student over the last 5 years by any chance?

Sounds like I literally lived next door to the guy now in Bahrain!

From going to Uni I can tell your there are ALOT of Wednesdays fans in Leeds. I remember seeing alot of them congregate in the Oak for that Zidane esk double from John Parkin a few seasons back.

Depends where you are in Armley - I've lived there for 3 1/2 years now and never has any trouble or problems!

Well we need to all put our heads together and arrange something.

PM me and we can get the ball rolling

hey up all. just noticed the thread about travelling to away games,i live in wakefield and theres flip all wednesday fans round here,i would be well up for the idea,just about to order my season ticket aswel if anyone interested.

Guest owler48

im a wednesdayite and i live in bradford

its near leeds though

:blush:

where in Bradford are you Ben? Me n my missus are both wednesdayites (season tickets) and we are in Clayton Heights, looking at going to more away games this coming season, feel its gonna be our year, could we get some transport arranged (mini bus or the like) could we drumb up a bus load of wednesdayites from around here for away trips, UTO.