Leeds Owls

Guest normi_owl

Guest wf6 owl

I live in normy. Thought i was the only one. Ex-season ticket holder, fell out of love with the club a few years ago but with the new dawn upon us, i may return. I still buy a wednesday shirt though and wind the leeds lot up. Look out for the "wednesday till i die" sticker on the green landcruiser.

In Crossgates on the east side of Leeds - originally from Walkley and used to walk to matches with my Dad - still do when I can make it back. Been here for about 20 months and haven't seen too many fellow Owls knocking around. Today would be the day though :biggrin:

Guest kyl3b

I stayed after Uni too... living in the city centre at the minute but moving to the slums delights of Swarcliffe shortly

I was in living in Leeds for a good 3/4 years until last summer. Spent all that time living in Meanwood, ended up buying a house there, down by the Co-op, near the park.

Alas, landed a job out in the Middle-East so I've been in Bahrain for the last year. Miss Leeds though, had some cracking nights in Trio & Oporto... *sigh*